Employment Opportunities at New Orleans Country Club
“Exceed Member Expectations – Strive for Perfection.”
Established in 1914, New Orleans Country Club is a full-service, private country club offering golf, tennis, fitness, food and beverage (a la carte dining and banquets) and swimming to our members and their guests.
Employee Benefits For All Employees
Full-Time, Part-Time, On-Call
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
- Monthly birthday bingo
- Summer family party
- Employee golf tournament
- Christmas party
- Christmas bonus
Employee Benefits After 6 Months of Full-Time Employment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick leave
- Holiday pay
- Employee of the month/year
Employe Benefits After 1 Year of Full-Time Employment
To apply to NOCC
Please include desired position on resumes and/or applications.
- E-mail resumes to email@example.com
- Fax resumes to (504) 488-9345.
- Apply in person at 5024 Pontchartrain Blvd., NOLA.
- Applications received at front gate before 11am or after 2pm.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Click here to download the NOCC Employment Application.
For more information, please call Jennie G’sell, HR Director, at (504) 482-2145, 8am-5pm, Tuesday – Saturday.